Terms and Conditions
1. This website is owned and operated by Shane Schroeder. In order to receive my services, you must be at least 18 years of age. You are not allowed to receive my services if doing so is prohibited in your country or under any applicable law or regulation applicable to you.
2. When buying a package, you agree that you are responsible for reading the full item listing before making a commitment to buy it. For online coaching services, 3 and 6-month programs require a 30 days cancellation notice. I reserve the right to change the prices for services at any time, and to correct pricing errors that may inadvertently occur.
3. I may, without prior notice, change the services; stop providing the services or any features of the services I offer; or create limits for the services.
4. The Service and all materials therein including, without limitation, software, images, text, graphics, logos, patents, trademarks, service marks, copyrights, photographs, audio, videos, music and all Intellectual Property Rights related thereto, are the exclusive property of Shane Schroeder. Except as explicitly provided herein, nothing in these Terms shall be deemed to create a license in or under any such Intellectual Property Rights, and you agree not to sell, license, rent, modify, distribute, copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, adapt, edit or create derivative works thereof.
5. I may permanently or temporarily terminate or suspend your access to my services without notice and liability for any reason, including if in my sole determination you violate any provision of these Terms or any applicable law or regulations.
6. You agree to indemnify and hold Shane Schroeder harmless from any demands, loss, liability, claims or expenses (including attorneys’ fees), made against him by any third party due to or arising out of or in connection with your use of the website or any of the services offered on the website.
7. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall Shane Schroeder, be liable for any indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including without limitation damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses, arising out of or relating to the use of, or inability to use, the service. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Shane Schroeder assumes no liability or responsibility for any (i) errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content; (ii) personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to or use of our service; and (iii) any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information stored therein.
8. I reserve the right to modify these terms at my sole discretion. When I change the Terms in a material manner, I will notify you that material changes have been made to the Terms. Your continued use of the Website or service after any such change constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms. If you do not agree to any of these terms or any future version of the Terms, do not use or access the website or the service.
9. You agree to receive from time to time promotional messages and materials from me by mail and email or any other contact form you may provide us with (including your phone number for calls or text messages). If you wish not to receive such promotional materials or notices please notify me at any time.
10. These Terms, the rights and remedies provided hereunder, and any and all claims and disputes related hereto and/or to the services, shall be governed by, construed under and enforced in all respects solely and exclusively in accordance with the internal substantive laws of The United States of America, without respect to its conflict of laws principles. Any and all such claims and disputes shall be brought in, and you hereby consent to them being decided exclusively by, a court of competent jurisdiction located in Chicago, Illinois. The application of the United Nations Convention of Contracts for the International Sale of Goods is hereby expressly excluded.